This is a great place for a family holiday with off street parking and plenty of room for the boat. There is a large patio and barbecue area across the front of the house so you can relax and enjoy the mountain views. In winter, snow on the hill provides a great place for the kids to toboggan and build snowmen.
Recently refurbished, there are 3 bedrooms comprising 2 queen rooms and 1 twin room to sleep six. The bathroom has a shower and toilet and there is a second separate toilet.
The kitchen has a fridge with a small freezer, oven and electric hobs, and microwave. The laundry has a washing machine, iron and ironing board.
A log burner and heat pump will keep you warm in the winter in the open plan living and dining area. There is free WiFi, TV with basic SKY and SKY Sport, a DVD player and a stereo.
KIWISTAY22 Midweek Special : 15% off standard rates Mon-Thurs from 7 Feb - 14 Apr 2022
(Please enter Promo Code “KIWISTAY21” when making your booking below.)
- Standard Rate is NZ $185 per night for 2 people
- Peak Rate is NZ $215 per night for 2 people (includes July Ski Season and Christmas/New Year)
- Additional guests: NZ$30 per night
- Children 6 yrs and above: NZ$30 per child, per night
- Infants under 6: Free
- 1 Night Stay Surcharge NZ$35
- Service Fee of $10 is added to the booking total
==PROPERTY IS PERMITTED FOR SIX GUESTS BY MDC==
Public Holidays and Peak Seasons: Minimum 2-3 day stay period
Cleaning surcharge may apply if departure is on a Public Holiday