Opera House ~ Parkbrae Estate
PARKBRAE ESTATE ~ KIWI BACH
The Opera House is a modest, older style Kiwi property set in the lovely Parkbrae garden area, very near the lake foreshore and the Church of the Good Shepherd. You can take in the stunning views from the sunny deck and you are welcome to stroll through the sprawling private gardens.
The upstairs level of this two-storey property features a large lounge with a modern open plan kitchen and log burner. There is one double bedroom and a bathroom with a shower.
Downstairs there is another double bedroom, one twin bedroom, plus an extra bathroom/shower and laundry facilities.
The village is a short 5 minute walk and you can be skimming stones on the lake in 2 minutes.
KIWISTAY21 Midweek Special : 15% off standard rates Mon-Thurs until 30 November 2021
(Please enter Promo Code “KIWISTAY21” when making your booking below.)
- Standard Rate is NZ $195 per night for 2 people
- Peak Rate is NZ $215 per night for 2 people (includes July Ski Season and Christmas/New Year)
- Additional guests: NZ$30 per night
- Children 6 yrs and above: NZ$30 per child, per night
- Infants under 6: Free
- 1 Night Stay Surcharge NZ$35
- Service Fee of $10 is added to the booking total
==PROPERTY IS PERMITTED FOR SIX GUESTS BY MDC==
Public Holidays and Peak Seasons: Minimum 2-3 day stay period
Cleaning surcharge may apply if departure is on a Public Holiday