Mary Mac's ~ Parkbrae Estate
PARKBRAE ESTATE ~ KIWI BACH
A very special bach, Mary Mac's is steeped in history on an iconic site neighbouring the Church of Good Shepherd and the statue of the Collie dog, both high profile landmarks to the Mackenzie region and New Zealand.
The property is situated across the road from the Lake Tekapo foreshore with the majestic views that this stunning environment provides, ten minutes walk from the Village and shopping centre.
There is 1 double bedroom plus 1 twin bedroom; 1 bathroom with shower and toilet; spacious lounge with open fire and gorgeous sun room with unobstructed views to the lake.
Please note: Heating is generated by the open fire and electric heaters.
KIWISTAY21 Midweek Special : 15% off standard rates Mon-Thurs until 30 June 2021
(Please enter Promo Code “KIWISTAY21” when making your booking below.)
- Standard Rate is NZ $240 per night for 2 people
- Peak Rate is NZ $260 per night for 2 people (includes July Ski Season and Christmas/New Year)
- Additional guests: NZ$30 per night
- Children 6 yrs and above: NZ$30 per child, per night
- Infants under 6: Free
- 1 Night Stay Surcharge NZ$35
- Service Fee of $10 is added to the booking total
==PROPERTY IS PERMITTED FOR FOUR GUESTS BY MDC==
Public Holidays and Peak Seasons: Minimum 2-3 day stay period
Cleaning surcharge may apply if departure is on a Public Holiday